Be the best version of your new self with MamaNatal – for your baby and for yourself.
Help for the two most common postpartum challenges:
- Increasing the milk supply and the nutritional composition of breastmilk
- Restores and maintains the nutrients mothers need while breastfeeding
What makes MamaNatal’s breastfeeding vitamin different?
– It increases breastmilk supply with a uniquely formulated blend that combines the most potent natural ingredients. Other products may include 2-3 of these ingredients – we’ve combined them. Our blend has been reviewed by lactation consultants and includes Blessed Thistle, Fennel Seed, Stinging Nettle, Chamomile, Red Raspberry, Fenugreek and Marshmallow Root. You can see a full list of ingredients here
– It enhances the nutritional value of your breastmilk. We included a blend of vitamins to ensure you’re providing all the essential nutrients your baby needs.
– It delivers the vitamins you need post-birth and during breastfeeding. We’ve made it easy for you to replenish and maintain the nutrients in your body.
- Made from clean and pure ingredients. Non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan, without any synthetic fillers, allergen free – see more details on MamaNatal’s Free-Guarantee, which is listed on each product label
- Reviewed by our team of lactation consultants & doulas. Our formula was crafted with the support of our network of health experts that have years of experience with breastfeeding
- Convenient and easy to take. Take 2 easy-to-swallow capsules a day to cover your daily needs! (no icky teas needed)
Moms Review Our Breastfeeding Supplement & Multivitamin
“I have been using MamaNatal for 2 weeks now and have already noticed a difference even though the lactation consultant said it can take about 6 weeks for me to see results. I breastfeed in the morning and pump in the afternoons. This week I noticed I have enough to fill up a storage bag from one side – About 2 additional ounces!! With the milk I pump from the other side, I freeze and now I’m slowly building up my little stash. So happy to have found something that works.”
“I started taking this and I noticed some difference in my boobs. I EBF so its hard to really tell.”
It helps … I think.
“My sister (baby nurse by day, mom of 4 by night) sent me this for Christmas and it’s seriously THE best gift I got. Its made breastfeeding so much easier. I thought I would start weaning my baby at 6 months but after taking this, I will probably go for 1 year (he’s 3 months now). My only complaint is that it’s only available on this website. ”
The best gift
“So far this is the only supplement that has worked for me. I take 2 pills in the morning with a full glass of water and it doesn’t upset my stomach like some of the other natural stuff I’ve tried and I don’t have to take like 6 pills. I don’t pump (breast only) so I can’t say how much more I’m producing my but my girl falls asleep on me after feeding her. Now she feeds less then and isn’t as cranky. ”
“I bought this because I have twin boys and had to start supplementing with formula. I started taking this and their lactation consultant told me to increase my water intake. I don’t know if it was the pills or not but I am pumping more and using less formula. Hopefully I can stop buying formula soon. Adding an extra star because their lactation consultant Emmy was so sweet!”
“Ordered this after having to go back to work and having my milk supply drop. I got this on a Friday and by Monday afternoon my milk supply was about what it was before I returned to work. I ordered another bottle – one for work and one for home so I don’t miss a single day. ”